Getting Back On Track

How long has it been since I last updated a journal of my tradings. Years has gone by so fast and when looking back, I haven't been spending enough quality time doing what I was supposed to do. Too much distractions in life has led me astray of the goals I have set years ago.

Over the years, I've seen new systems come and go like the never ending roller coaster ride and newbie traders being force-fed rubbish like clock work every single day. Trading FOREX has never been easy. I've lost too much time and money over the years searching for the wrong things - An easy way; push-button, set and forget, lazy man's way of trading the financial markets. There are only 2 ways you can make money in the FOREX market- Learn to trade yourself, or let some professionals do it for you (lazy man's way).

It has been quite a journey for me over the years and I've finally settled down, gained enough knowledge and experience to continue my trading journey; to accomplish the goals I've set years ago. I've made it to the number one spot in ZuluTrade in the past and I'm determined to achieve that once again.



PipMyTrade has always been my pride long ago until I sidetracked my priorities in life. I've now developed a system after several more years of experience which I call it M3Carp. Here's the direct link to my ZuluTrade performance page: https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/192660

Let's target for the top 100 first!